TERMS & CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to amend this notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
USE OF THE POWWOW WEBSITE
Our services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. by proceeding to purchase throughout our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age. Powwow Jewellery reserves the right to the following:
- Correct any inaccuracies, omissions or typographical errors that may appear on www.powwow.com.au
- Remove or edit content or change prices without notice.
- If you have placed any order, we may cancel your order should our prices change.
- Make all orders subject to availability of stock.
- Cancel any order, at which time, we will immediately notify this action via e-mail or phone, using the given e-mail address or numbers provided. We will refund the payment paid using the original method received.
- On occasions, in order to process an order we may take reasonable steps to verify that the order and credit details are correct and bona fide.
- You can change and cancel your order while you are shopping online: simply remove it from “Shopping cart” Once we have sent you an order confirmation you cannot cancel your order.
When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use. You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Using content in any other way infringes on our intellectual property rights.
ORDERING ONLINE AND PAYMENTS
When you select any item, please click on the “Add to cart’ button. To purchase more than one of any item, enter the number in the ‘Qty” box then click update to see a new total cost. You can continue shopping by selecting the ‘Continue shopping’ button or you can complete your order by selecting ‘proceed to checkout’. Follow the checkout process. Once you have completed the payment procedure an order number will be displayed and a receipt will be emailed to the email address you provide.
From time to time Powwow Jewellery may offer promotion discount vouchers which will be in the form of a voucher code. If using this coupon enter the number during the check out process and click update to show the discounted value.
We accept payment via Paypal, Visa and Mastercard. If you prefer not to order electronically, feel free to call us and place your order over the phone.
For international customers, please complete the information on ‘Contact Us’ before placing an order and we will be in contact as soon as possible via e-mail. Please note that payment for international orders can only be processed with Paypal.
All information and visuals contained within this website remain the copyright of the creators. No elements of of the content may be copied, used, reprinted or transmitted without the prior consent. We have taken great care to photograph all product images so they are a true representation of the item, however individual stones may vary slightly in colour from what is shown.
Use of Powwow Jewellery images will be subject to the following:
- Only images that correspond with ordered stock will be supplied to the said retailer.
- Will only allow retailers to use Powwow Jewellery images on their website if the website is purely for the promotion for their retail business and not a separate business.